2017 TUN Scholarships Winners
Below are the recipients of the 2017 Scholarship Program!
Please note that FINALISTS (one main presenter and one faculty advisor) & Honorable Mentions automatically received complimentary passes to PARTNERS 2017.
This list consists of students who were not selected as finalists nor not competing in the Challenge, but applied for a scholarship.
Each of these students will be receiving a complimentary pass to PARTNERS 2017 conference. Congratulations!
- California State University Los Angeles (Ruchi Singh)
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute State University (Jason Alvarez)
- Florida AM University (Ulysses Foreman)
- Mississippi State University (Austin Lewis)
- NIDA Thailand (Kritsada Mayou)
- Northeastern University (Maria Georgieva)
- University of Alabama (Jessica Tolbert)
- University of Minnesota Duluth (Myra Garlid)
We are also awarding TUN scholarship to these faculty members and they also will be receiving a complimentary pass to PARTNERS 2017 conference
- California State University Los Angeles (Jongwook Woo)
- Mississippi State University (Stephen France)
TUN PARTNERS 2017 scholarship is open to faculty and students who wish to attend PARTNERS 2017 conference. TUN Scholarship covers the conference registration fee, conference meals, and gala events for both the main student presenter and the faculty advisor ($2395 value each). The deadline to apply is June 1, 2017. Winners will be announced by end of July.
For students and faculty who are participating in 2017 TUN Student Competitions, the scholarship will be provided for ONE main student presenter, and ONE faculty advisor. If the faculty advisor is unable to attend, we will re-allocate the faculty advisor's scholarship to include as additional student finalist from the team. *Special discounted academic rates are available for additional students and faculty to attend the conference.
Note that students and faculty will be responsible for their own travel and lodging costs.