In our third annual Data Challenge competition, all student teams were provided with the same data set and questions from our non-profit partner Rise Against Hunger.
The teams analyzed the data and business question provided and presented their findings and results.
CONGRATULATIONS to the 2017 Data Challenge FINALISTS and their teams!
- Carnegie Mellon University Australia (Huijun Wang)
- Loyola University Chicago (Teresa Davies)
- NIDA Thailand (Suthee Promsena)
- North Carolina State University (Sujit Srivastava)
- University of Alabama (Chris Painter)
- University of North Carolina Charlotte (Shivam Thanvi)
- University of North Carolina Charlotte (Vinaya Tinguria)
Please note that FINALISTS (one main presenter and one faculty advisor) & Honorable Mentions automatically received complimentary passes to PARTNERS 2017.
In addition, we selected 5 teams as Honorable Mentions:
- NIDA Thailand (Chartaroon Kiattisaktawe)
- Singapore Management University (Nurul Azhar)
- Southern New Hampshire University (Jennifer Gardner)
- Texas A&M University (Jason Noriega)
- University of North Carolina Charlotte (Lindsay Richter)
Honorable Mentions will not be presenting their work at PARTNERS 2017, however, they also receive complimentary passes to attend the conference.